Main Image
  Home / Retail Projects / Town & Country Columbus, OH  
         
 

Developed in 1948 by Don M. Casto as the “Miracle Mile” this center was one of the first true multi-tenant strip centers in the country. The center was renovated to celebrate its 50th anniversary. Ford & Associates provided the design and documentation for a multi-phase redevelopment that included renovations to the site hardscape, site lighting, landscaping, signage, tenant storefronts and the anchor store facades.

Completed: 1999
Size: 5,600 linear feet of storefront
Client: CASTO

 
           
                 
 
    Feature Project  
About Us | Contact | Directions | Employment | On The Boards | Awards